Welcome to the documentary
Someone You Love: The HPV Epidemic
Indiana University School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For CME credit, you must complete the following:
- Select and register for the activity
- Review the CME information and check box for completion
- Complete the activity
- Complete the activity’s posttest (80% Accuracy)
- Complete the activity’s evaluation
- Access or print your certificate online
For Pharmacy CE Credit, you must complete the following:
- Statements of Credit will be posted to the online NABP/ACPE CPE Monitor within six (6) weeks after the activity. No partial credit will be given.
This free KNOWLEDGE BASED activity is accredited for 1.5 CE credit hour(s) (0.15 CEU) for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Questions about CE - please contact IU Health at (317) 962-5275.
- Questions or issues about viewing the video - please visit